Burning Man Law Enforcement
The following link contains the information published by the Burning Man Survival website. This information contains a general notice as to what is illegal in Black Rock City. The laws can be confusing because there are federal, state and local laws and regulations that are applicable to conduct at the festival.
If you are arrested during the Burning Man Festival there are a lot of jurisdictional and procedural issues that may provide you with a defense. If you are unfortunate enough to be arrested contact us to schedule a consultation and evaluation of your case.
Visit Our Social Media Pages
Get Quick Legal Help!
- Burning Man Law Enforcement August 22, 2014
- Hundreds Apply for Nevada MMJ Business Licenses : Marijuana Business Daily: Financial, Legal & Cannabusiness news for cannabis entrepreneurs August 22, 2014
- Accused or Arrested of a Crime? August 21, 2014
- What to do if arrested August 21, 2014
- Marijuana Cases August 21, 2014
Meet the Attorneys
If you or a loved one have been accused, charged or arrested of criminal conduct it is imperative that you speak to a criminal defense attorney immediately to protect
“A couple of years ago I used the services of attorney William Swafford. I am not the most innocent looking man; I have a shaved head with tattoos all over, and a long criminal record. My case was a mess. Gang Unit Investigators were hiding evidence and really trying to bury me. I would of been back in a state prison for the rest of my life if not for William Swafford’s long nights and hard work.”
-Former Client – Jose Hernandez